To connect the Supermassive app to your Discord account, please follow these steps:
- First, navigate to your settings page.
- For iOS: tap the Network Identity icon (rightmost icon at the bottom of your screen), then the 'Settings' gear on the top left.
- For Android: tap the Network Identity icon (rightmost icon at the bottom of your screen).
- Tap the Discord toggle...then hit 'Continue':
- When prompted, enter your Discord credentials, then tap the 'Login' button.
- Review the permissions the Supermassive app is requesting from your Discord account, then hit 'Authorize':
Note that you may need to scroll down to find the 'Authorize' button.
You should now see your Network Identity page, updated with your Discord identity and Discord Avatar. This action also pulls you into our Discord server, so please fire up your client and introduce yourself!